At the Eindhoven Maker Faire 2023, three student teams with Fontys Engineering students showcased their innovative projects, namely:
- Team Pi,
- Force Fusion, and
- Team Rembrandts.
Voice Cloning technology
During the event, I utilized the opportunity to capture hours of video footage. Following a structured workflow, I crafted a compelling video using Voice Cloning technology. Here’s how I did it:
- Capture Footage: Recorded several hours of video content at the event.
- Script Creation: Based on the captured footage, I drafted a script for the video.
- Voice Cloning: Utilized Voice Cloning technology, using the script as input to generate a digital Voice-Over.
- Audio Integration: Created an .mp3 file from the cloned voice and imported it into Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Video Editing: Combined the video clips, selected appropriate shots, and integrated the cloned voice.
- Enhancements: Added background music, subtitles, and Essential Graphics, including a Call to Action encouraging viewers to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Exporting: Produced the final video by exporting it as an .mp4 file from Premiere Pro.
- Publishing: Uploaded the video to YouTube, along with a title, hashtags, and a description, and then hit the ‘Publish’ button.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does using AI for voice cloning save time?
A: Currently, it doesn’t significantly save time due to the effort required in understanding and using the software effectively.
Q: What’s the benefit of Voice Cloning then?
A: Voice Cloning has proven invaluable, especially in simplifying the video creation process. Speaking directly into the camera is time-consuming and often challenging. With Voice Cloning, I can bypass this hurdle during post-processing. I have successfully created voiceovers resembling my own voice, showcasing the potential of Voice Cloning technology for educators and students alike.
Are you ready to watch the video?Vind ik leuk